My good friend (who inspired me to start blogging) has a fantastic blog site she started quite awhile ago. She is a great person and one of my favorite qualities about her is the fact that she isn’t afraid to stand up for what she believes in and not afraid of doing things differently than what society says she should.
Her last post was about celebrating our successes in life and doing it day by day. We are so quick to punish ourselves for where we have failed and so negligent in praising ourselves for what we have done well.
So today I am taking her advice and celebrating what I have accomplished so far today.
- I made my kids a great breakfast of pancakes and eggs
- I accomplished my week 2, day 2 One Hundred Pushup Challege
- I walked (along with my kids) 5k around a lake today
- I wrote another blog entry
- I have showed my kids my love for them
The day is only half over! So much more to conquer and celebrate!